an obsession a passion of mine and sharing that with others gives me fulfillment.
I understand that a successful event hinges on good quality speakers that are the right culture fit. My hope is that this page will help you get the exact information you need to see if we would be a good fit for each other.
Thanks for the consideration, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand your event and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and that you want additional visibility.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A post-event resource page created exclusively for your attendees. This custom page will include the presentation slides, and links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- After the event, I will schedule a quick follow-up with you and someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations if you had any takeaways on how I could better improve.
I have been speaking publicly for more than 10 years, first speaking about personal empowerment then moving to professional workshops with tailored goals and outcomes.
I have spent most of my career in the pharmaceutical sector, most recently as a Creative Marketing Manager, which had me executing marketing campaigns, objectives and metrics while leading a creative team. I know the struggles of motivating and leading right-brained creative team members in a (somewhat) dry, left-brained business sector. My theory is if I can find creativity in the pharmacy world, I can find it anywhere.
I have been happily married to my husband, Anthony, for over 10 years. We have three children from the ages of 3 to 19 and live outside of Houston, Texas. In my free time, I enjoy reading, gardening and yoga.
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to leadership, creative management, productivity and marketing. I can customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar availability.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the blue button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.