What is a marketing consultant?
There are many ways to answer this, but our favorite definition of a marketing consultant is:
An experienced marketer who brings an outside perspective to your business and can uncover marketing deficiencies, opportunities, and high-impact messaging, thereby smashing internal bias or “group think.”
Why hire a marketing consultant?
My experience shows that business owners, executives, directors, and employees become so immersed in the day-to-day business that it’s easy for them to lose focus of what a customer really wants and needs.
To check if your business could benefit from using a marketing consultant, I suggest you review your last marketing campaign. Did it meet the revenue goals? Did each marketing tactic generate leads that led to a conversion (sale)?
If not, then it may be a good idea to hire a marketing consultant and get an outside perspective to ensure future marketing campaigns meet your business goals.
Why hire us as your marketing consultant?
Marketing is more than graphic design, print materials, PPC ads and social media. It’s generally about 60% strategy, 30% planning, and 10% execution.
That’s why our approach is rooted in marketing research, strategy, planning and message creation (copywriting).
Ultimately, marketing performance boils down to one thing: How well your message resonates with your customer. We feel our approach to marketing leads us to create bold marketing messages that cut through the everyday noise and grab a customer’s attention.
You can have the best designed website, brochure, flyer, whatever, but if your message has no impact then you are just wasting money on your marketing.
It’s really that simple.
The problem is, you may be “close” to your product to really make an impact on your next marketing campaign.
Small Business Consulting Ideas
- Marketing Strategy. Ensure that every tactic, marketing channel and marketing message will achieve your business goals.
- Marketing Campaign Audit. We uncover the positives and negatives of your last marketing campaign and give you the insight you need for future success.
- Your Ideal Customer. Connect to the right person, at the right time, at the right place. We can create rich, in-depth audience profiles that will help every aspect of your marketing efforts. Never create a watered-down marketing message again.
- Empower Your Creative Team. Do you feel as though the creative look and feel in your marketing campaigns isn’t cohesive? Your creative team needs to feel encouraged to think outside the box, while also keeping business objectives in mind. We are passionate about creative team building and we can get your team to collaborate more effectively.
- Digital Marketing Help. Algorithm changes can throw off digital marketing success. Do you need an expert to come in and review your analytics, suggest tweaks, and decipher the reports? Or do you want to start dipping your toe into digital marketing but aren’t sure where to start? This is an area we are passionate about and would love to help you make internet marketing work for you.
There are many other areas that we can consult on so don’t hesitate to ask.
If you would like an outside perspective, we may be a great fit. Fill out the marketing consultant contact form and someone from my team will get back to you within two business days.