Now Accepting Applications for Our Q3 Small Group
Please be aware, I offer a less intensive form of this training. Please visit my peer-to-peer “lite” page to check it out.
Are you looking to take your marketing to the next level?
See if you can relate to these comments or questions:
“Why isn’t anyone liking or seeing my social media posts?” “I’ve tried email marketing but no one seems to get my emails.” “My website doesn’t really generate any customers for me.”
Imagine having direct access to a marketing consultant that can cut through noise and deliver exactly the information you need.
What if this service also came with a group of like-minded professionals all with different insights, backgrounds, creativity and experience that you can leverage for support and guidance.
If that sounds good to you, then this quarterly Peer-to-Peer Business Marketing Group is designed for you.
Our next quarterly session will start July 10, 2017 and will cover “Your Business and the Internet” you can still apply.
Here is how the (intensive) Peer-to-Peer Marketing Groups work:
- Access to my proprietary workbook. On the first business day of each month, you will receive a section out of my proprietary workbook, that will contain overviews, examples and action items.
- Use my how to video for more detailed learning. 24 hours after the workbook is sent, I will post a video that will dive into more step-by-step specifics on our area of focus.
- Group coaching calls to minimize frustration. On the second and fourth Thursday of each month I will facilitate a group coaching call where we will discuss specific questions you may have. You will also be able to leverage the real-world experience of our group, so everyone will benefit.
- Three live face-to-face trainings included. We will kick-off our first meeting with a two-hour session at the University Branch Library. Then we will meet for our mid-point review six weeks after our group starts and then again on the last week to celebrate what we have accomplished. Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Here is what you can expect in these small groups:
- Dedicated. Your group, me and my team, are here to help you avoid business blind spots and offer guiding support.
- Non-competing. We individually place each person in a small group, therefore, you will never be matched with a direct competitor.
- Structure. Each peer-to-peer small group has a set curriculum that includes hands-on learning of best practices and how-to’s. The course for Q2 is closed but we are accepting marketing small group applications for Q3 and the curriculum will be on digital marketing.
Other benefits provided:
- Resources. You will also have access to a closed Facebook group where you can post questions or comments and receive feedback quickly.
- Leisure Learning. Take the learning and implementation at your pace; however, be prepared to discuss your challenges and successes during the coaching call and live session.
- Marketing Facilitation. I will personally lead each session and will provide guidance and solutions to any challenges.
Investment into the three-month Peer-to-Peer Business Marketing Group is just $1,250 when you pay-in-full. Or, there is an installment plan of three monthly payments of $475 ($1425 total).
Right now, membership for Q2 is closed, however, if you are interested in our Q3 group class and wish to be considered for membership, please apply for the Q3 Small Group session below.