My name is Kristi and I am the founder of Craft the Message. I am a creative, type A(-ish), marketing coach who left the corporate world to
join the chamber of commerce and use giant scissors empower small-to-midsize business owners, creative managers and marketing directors on the best way to implement traditional and digital marketing tactics effectively.
As a marketing coach I work one-on-one with you to achieve your marketing goals. This service is a perfect choice if you want to put the “elbow-grease” into achieving specific marketing results and just need a highly dedicated expert to show you how.
I specialize in:
- Target audience identification
- Crafting your marketing message
- Marketing campaign planning
- Marketing analytics
- Marketing funnels
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing
- Corporate branding
- And much more
Here is my typical marketing process:
- Deconstruct industry growth trends & develop initial benchmarks for success.
- Find the match, a.k.a. your ideal customer that wants what you are selling.
- Craft the message by developing your company story and writing the right marketing messages that will appeal to your ideal customer.
- Implement a marketing plan and/or campaign that will work with your bandwidth, budget and timeline
- Create tactics (like social media marketing, internet marketing, print media et.al.) that appeal to your marketing goal and allotted budget.
- Define marketing metrics to analyze and ensure success.
If your marketing goals fall somewhere in those six steps, then I am the marketing coach for you.
Marketing Coach, How It Works
I meet with clients virtually (online) unless a face-to-face is requested. Generally my clients are in-and-around the Houston, Texas area, but I have clients in other locations all over the United States too.
Here is what you can expect when you are my marketing coach client:
- First we will deep dive into the details of your business and define your marketing goals.
- I will then create a “road map” that maps each of our sessions to the goals and objectives you identified.
- Here is how the agenda is typically structured:
- 15 min – Review the previous weeks assignment and discuss any lingering questions you may have.
- 35-45 min – Coaching session begins as we go over my custom marketing slides and you move closer to understanding your specific marketing challenge or topic.
- 15 min – Q & A over the content we just covered and then we will go over the next session’s assignment or “homework.”
After every session you will receive the slides via email and an audio recording of our coaching call. I typically have two (2) one-hour sessions a month and each month will cost around $600.
If you have a specific need and/or goal related to marketing, contact me and see if we’d be a good fit. Client references are available on request.
Other Marketing Services
I offer marketing consultations, copywriting, content editing, peer-to-peer group coaching sessions and various other marketing services for small business owners, creative managers and marketing directors.
I understand that small to mid-size businesses don’t always have 1) the budget to hire a full time marketer or 2) the time it takes to learn everything they need to know about marketing in today’s digital online and offline world.
I partner and advise clients on how to best use their marketing dollars, time and tactics.
For years I have seen the struggle businesses make when it comes to marketing, usually thinking that marketing tactics (i.e., flyers, brochures, website, etc.) is the same as marketing.
Lots of “marketing” dollars get lost this way and strategy isn’t considered in marketing efforts. That’s where my marketing consultations will really help. I coach you on how to make sure your marketing efforts are inline with company goals.
Frustration shouldn’t be a part of the marketing process which is why I make it my mission to help you navigate through the constant change of 21st century marketing.
To that end, you can usually count on me blogging, hosting webinars or facilitating small groups on specific topics like, marketing strategy and planning, creating bold marketing messages, SEO, leadership and productivity. Sometimes, I’ve been known to discuss other stuff that doesn’t get organized neatly into one of these categories.
My goal is to create a treasure trove of useful marketing resources that you can implement in your professional and maybe even personal life. As a small business owner myself, I understand being pulled in different directions, loosing focus and even motivation at times.
My ultimate goal is that this becomes a hub for professional high achievers that can lean on each other for growth, ideas and support.
I try and post once a week, so if you don’t want to miss any articles, marketing tips or webinars, make sure to Join my newsletter . It’s quick, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.